Tefillin and Tallit Bar Mitzvah Cake






Comments

Relznik said…
Fabulous cake. May I ask if you cut the Hebrew letters free-hand of if there are cutters available to buy?
TatianaHo said…
I printed out the letters on regular copy paper and placed them on top of wax paper over the rolled fondant and used a knife to gently trace them.
Relznik said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Relznik said…
Hi again. Thanks so much for your reply. My son (and I) love this cake and wanted to ask if I may use it as the basis for my son's Bar Mitzvah cake, please? Thanks again. Suzanne x
TatianaHo said…
Yes and thank you for asking. B'hatzlacha and Mazal tov!
Relznik said…
Thank you so much. I'll be sure to credit you with the original. BM is in 2 weeks, so not long now!
Relznik said…
Hi Tatiana

I thought I would let you see my son's cake.... thank you, once again. Suzanne x

http://patacake-parties.blogspot.com/2012/02/bar-mitzvah-cake_27.html
Nam said…
Tatiana i love your work! This is a piece of art.... How did you make the tefillin? That shin looks like its embossed. How did you manage to do that?

Popular Posts